Thon Hotels is one of Norway's leading hotel chains, employing approximately 2,300 staff. The head offices are in Oslo, and the chain has a portfolio of sixtyfive hotels in Norway, Sweden, Belgium and The Netherlands. Thon Hotels also offers a number of apartments for rent in Norway and Belgium.
The chain is owned by Olav Thon, and is divided into four concepts; Thon Budget, Thon City, Thon Conference and Thon Resort - Hotels for all occasions. Our values are: Local, Informal, Professional and Engaged.
The Cluster Reservation office based in Brussels represents the following hotels:
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie
Thon Hotel Brussels Airport
The reservations agent is in charge of:
1. Answering incoming phone calls and handling incoming faxes/emails:
- Room quotation depending on the Revenue strategy
- Giving rates information
- Making reservations
- Giving hotel Information
- Pro forma, credit card authorisation form
- Encoding group rooming list
- Making group quotations
- Sending group contracts
2. Inputs reservations
3. Proceeds to cancellation or changes of reservations
4. Depending on the requests, the agent will inform the other departments about the guest’s needs
5. Depending on the situation, the agent will be in contact with the guest directly (email, phone calls may be required)
6. Daily check of bookings coming via interfaces
7. Daily check of arrivals (website...)
We are looking for:
A reservations agent that is part of the active life of the office by working different shifts and weekdays/ends.
Participation in the daily meetings, optimization of revenue using up-selling and cross selling, always in a professional, positive, efficient and sales manner. The sales agent will guide the guest to select the hotel that corresponds best to his/her expectations.
Fluent in Dutch and a very good knowledge of English and/or French.
Team spirit, good presentation, good communication and good knowledge of French, Dutch and English are essential.
We’ll be happy to welcome you in a young, innovating, open minded and developing company.
What we offer:
- Training and personal development opportunities;
Olav Thon Gruppen er en samlebetegnelse for alle virksomheter og selskaper hvor Olav Thon er majoritetseier. Gruppen er engasjert innen fast eiendom, hotell- og restaurantvirksomhet samt varehandel og industrivirksomhet. Totalt eier Olav Thon Gruppen ca. 400 eiendommer i Norge og 20 i utlandet. Olav Thon Gruppen er Norges ledende kjøpesenteraktør, og har eierinteresser i 59 kjøpesentre og forvalter 8 for andre eiere. Gruppen eier 43 hoteller i Norge som drives av Gruppens hotellkjede Thon Hotels.